+7 (495) 543 91 31 Moscow, Russia
The company Solid - Commodities Markets was created specifically to serve the clients’ exchange-based and OTC transactions in the oil market.
Solid - Commodities Markets JSC is one of the leading brokerage companies in Russia, providing services in the commodities markets. In manages its customers’ access to trading in all sections of St. Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange, the Interregional Exchange of the oil and gas industry, and St. Petersburg Stock Exchange CJSC.
- More than 370 companies, professional participants of the petroleum products market, are customers of Solid - Commodities Markets.
- The company’s average monthly turnover exceeds 200,000 tons of petroleum products.
- Providing trade finance and remote trading terminals.
- Market maker of the RTS JSC futures contracts market for diesel fuel.
Services offered by the Company
Managing access to trading in all sections of St. Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange, the Interregional Exchange of the oil and gas industry, the St. Petersburg Stock Exchange CJSC, and the OTC markets. All transactions are carried out under a single trading account, thereby assuring effective use of collateral on different trading platforms.
Services are provided under uniform rules, within the scope of which operations may be conducted under an assignment (the client acts on his own behalf and at his own expense – takes part in the clearing) or under a commission contract (on behalf of a broker, and at his own expense). Remote work places for trading on SPIMEX CJSC and the IEOGI exchanges are provided upon request of the client, regardless whether said client is a clearing participant or not. A detailed report for any period is available on the website around the clock in formats that are convenient for viewing and processing.
In the course of operations, our customers develop a credit history, which gives them the opportunity to enjoy the extended trading limit and to close deals without prior deposit of collateral.
Commodity financing is provided in the form of financial leverage during the exchange and OTC transactions as security for the purchased goods. The ratio of owned to borrowed resources – up to 30/70, respectively.
Terms of commodity financing depend on each specific case but in general appear as follows:
- the amount of leverage depends on the quality of the borrower and the liquidity of his commodity position, and may extend up to 70% of the value of the goods;
- the term of the loan – up to 30 calendar days;
- the rate depends on market conditions;
- prompt application review.
- financial security;
- absence of conflicts of interest;
- low rates;
- high standard of service;
- professional team.